Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS)
The future of health is on your wrist.
Apple Watch® Series 6 lets you measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app.1 Take an ECG from your wrist.2 See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina® display, now 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down. Set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And reply to calls and messages right from your wrist. It's the ultimate device for a healthier, more active, more connected life.
Protection for your Apple Watch
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike+ extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date* and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a $69 service fee, plus applicable tax. In addition, you'll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone.
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Edition extends your coverage to three years from the original purchase date* and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a $79 service fee, plus applicable tax. In addition, you'll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone.
Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS)
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app1
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app2
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone®
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design3
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification2
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay®
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you've taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist4
- watchOS® 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri,® and new customizable watch faces
- Aluminum cases available in new finishes
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later. 1 Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes. 2 The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib). 3 ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended. 4 To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn't nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.* AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Apple Watch. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus. Apple, the Apple logo, AppleCare, Apple Watch, Retina, Siri and watchOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
yes computers • downtown northampton